The Franca Sandal in High Shine Butter Natural Leather has crisscross straps with the comfort to match. Featured is a stylish design with premium natural leather with a shiny patent finish. Enjoy the comfort of the Franca sandal fit-up with Birkenstocks classic, contoured, cork-latex footbed for the ultimate support.
- Contoured cork-latex footbed creates custom support with wear
- Natural leather upper with high-shine patent coating
- Piumato leather footbed lining helps keep you comfortable
- Lightweight and flexible EVA sole
- Three straps with adjustable metal pin buckles
- “Made in Germany” quality stamp on footbed
Upper material: Natural leather patent
This type of leather has a shiny patent look but nevertheless boasts all the special characteristics of natural leather. These include adaptation to the shape of the foot and durability.
Insole: Natural leather
Natural leather can be recognized by its untreated surface. BIRKENSTOCK purposely does not treat surface grains and other characteristic features. BIRKENSTOCK uses sturdy leather with a thickness of 2.8 to 3.2 millimeters as upper material.
Footbed material: Cork
Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.
EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) is a high-quality, very light, elastic material with extremely good cushioning. As a result, it smooths out slight irregularities in the floor and ensures that every step is softly cushioned.