The Birkenstock Arizona Style has been a symbol of timeless design and renowned comfort for the past 50 years. This classic Arizona sandal features two straps in a Habanna-coloured Oiled leather upper, complete with two fully adjustable metal pin buckles. The contoured cork-latex footbed is designed to provide custom support for your feet as you wear them.
- Contoured cork-latex footbed moulds to your feet for custom support.
- The Oiled Upper Leather is durable and easy to clean.
- The suede footbed lining adds comfort, while the EVA sole provides flexibility and lightness.
- Two adjustable straps with metal pin buckles ensure a secure fit.
- “Made in Germany” quality stamp on footbed
Upper: Oiled leather
Oiled leather can be recognized by its untreated surface. BIRKENSTOCK purposely does not treat surface grains and other characteristic features. BIRKENSTOCK uses sturdy leather with a thickness of 2.8 to 3.2 millimeters as upper material.
Insole: Real Leather
The flexible leather lining, which is gentle on the skin, nestles up softly against your foot and adjusts to its contour. The open-pored and thus very breathable surface makes for a comfortable foot climate, even during more strenuous physical activity.
Footbed material: Cork
Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.
EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) is a high-quality, very light, elastic material with extremely good cushioning. As a result, it smooths out slight irregularities in the floor and ensures that every step is softly cushioned.