Simply Footwear Utah, LLC DBA Simply Birkenstock operates the www.simplybirkenstock.com website, which provides the SERVICEs of providing retail shopping of clothing, footwear and accessories.
Information collection and use
We collect information from you to provide an efficient, helpful, and tailored experience. For example, we can use your personal information to:
- Make the Website easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once.
- Assist in quickly finding information, products, and services.
- Help us create content that is most relevant to you.
- Offer you new information, products, and services that we offer.
Registration and Ordering.
Before using certain parts of any Website or ordering products, you must complete an online registration form. During registration, you will be prompted to provide to us certain personal information, including but not limited to your name, shipping and billing address(es), phone number, email address, and credit card number. These kinds of personal information are used for billing purposes, to fulfill your orders, to communicate with you about your order and the Website, and for internal marketing purposes. If we encounter a problem when processing your order, your personal information may be used to contact you.
Cookies and other Technology
Like many Websites, the Website employs cookies and web beacons (also known as clear GIF technology or “action tags”) to speed your navigation of the Website, recognize you and your access privileges, and track your Website usage.
- Web beacons assist in delivering cookies and help us determine whether a web page on the Website has been viewed and, if so, how many times. For example, any electronic image on the Website, such as an ad banner, can function as a web beacon.
Information Use and Disclosure.
- Internal Use. We use your personal information to process your order and provide you with customer service. We may internally use your personal information to improve the Websites’ outreach and for our own marketing efforts (including marketing our services and products to you), and to determine general marketplace information about visitors to the Website.
- Communications with You: We will use your personal information to communicate with you about the Website and your orders and deliveries. Also, we send you a confirmation email when you register with us. Also, you may submit your email address for reasons such as to request us to notify you of new brands, and product styles; to sign up for email newsletters and special offers; If you submit your email address, we use it to deliver the information to you. We always permit you to unsubscribe or opt out of future emails Because we have to communicate with you about orders that you choose to place, you cannot opt out of receiving emails related to your orders.
- External Use. We want to provide you with excellent service and to offer you a great selection. We do not sell, rent, trade, license or otherwise disclose your specific personal information or financial information to anyone other than to our affiliates.
- The Website uses the most current technology to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information, including Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) for all financial transactions through the Website. We use SSL encryption to protect your personal information online. Access to your personal information is restricted. Only employees who have specific authorization can access your personal information to perform work that is necessary to fulfill your order. Finally, we rely on third-party service providers for the physical security of some of our computer hardware. We believe that their security procedures are adequate. For example, when you visit the Website, you access servers that are kept in a secure physical environment, behind a locked cage and an electronic firewall.
- While we use industry-standard precautions to safeguard your personal information, we cannot guarantee complete security. 100% complete security does not presently exist anywhere online or offline.
Upon your request, we will (a) correct or update your personal information; (b) stop sending emails to your email address; and/or (c) disable your account to prevent any future purchases through that account. You can make these requests at the customer information section of the Website.
Links to Other Sites